“The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. ” Alvin Toffler.Tweet
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi on creativity and its embeddedness with environment.
- How to implement feedback literacy in complex Non or Less repeatable emergent domains like Entrepreneurship
- The logic of exploitation Vs logic of exploration.
- Kishore Mahbubani talks about his book “Has China Won?”
- Henning Beck: A great ted talk about Human Thinking VS Algorithmic Thinking
- Creative and resource constraints
- Offloading information to an external memory: Good or bad
- Human Agency, Intrinsic and Extrinsic Motivations
- Self-Control, Marshmallow, Replication Crisis
- Should policy makers listen to business. Where should we draw the boundary ?