Our goal is to provide 100% free resources for every Civil Service Aspirants .
On a test basis,we are providing selected volunteers the opportunity to publish for Gsstudy medium publication. If you like to publish for us please go though the following steps.
- Start a medium account @ https://medium.com/
- Select a topic which you want to write a series of articles in.For example, Complete coverage of International organizations or Indian Foreign policy or Ancient History etc .This will help readers follow you from beginning to end of a topic over a period of time .
- Write your first article,Use whatever resources you like(Links,YouTube or images or any)
- Message your series name and first article with a request to our official FB page .Use the subject heading “Medium Request” so that we can easily filter the request from other messages.
- If you are selected you will be assigned the role of an official writer @ Gsstudy publication.
Tips and warnings
- Browse our Medium page and select unique topics which other writers ignored . This will increase the chance of getting selected.
- Check for copyrights .Use tools like Copyscape ,avoid above 40% plagiarism.
- Politically motivated publishing strictly banned.
Author Copyright Agreement
License to Publish
In order to publish your article we need your agreement. Please take a moment to read the terms of this license.
By submitting your article to one of our publications, you and all co-authors of your submission agree to the terms of this license. You do not need to fill out a copyright form for confirmation.
By submitting your article to one of our publications you grant us (gsstudy) the exclusive right to both reproduce and/or distribute your article (including the abstract) throughout the world in electronic, printed or any other medium, and to authorize others (including Reproduction Rights Organizations such as the Copyright Licensing Agency and the Copyright Clearance Center, and other document distributors) to do the same. You agree that we may publish your article, and that we may sell or distribute it, on its own, or with other related material.
By submitting your article for publication to one of our publications, you promise that the article is your original work, has not previously been published, and is not currently under consideration by another publication. You also promise that the article does not, to the best of your knowledge, contain anything that is libellous, illegal or infringes anyone’s copyright or other rights. If the article contains material that is someone else’s copyright, you promise that you have obtained the unrestricted permission of the copyright owner to use the material and that the material is clearly identified and acknowledged in the text.
We promise that we will respect your rights as the author(s). That is, we will make sure that your name(s) is/are always clearly associated with the article and, while you do allow us to make necessary editorial changes, we will not make any substantial alterations to your article without consulting you.
Copyright remains yours, and we will acknowledge this in the article. We will not use it for commercial purpose without your involvement if any .You are free to share,use,update or republish it.
If you understand and agree please proceed with the application process mentioned above .